£3,000 (£3,500 for twin pregnancies)
Complete pregnancy care from the booking visit at 7-12 weeks, until the point that you go into hospital to have your baby.
Important things to know about the Antenatal Care Package:
- The Birth Team fee is fixed, however many appointments you have
- You need to allow an amount for pathology (ie blood tests, swabs and urine analysis) charges during pregnancy. We suggest around £600.
- All your pregnancy ultrasound scans are included except the nuchal scan, and will be done by Mr Sheridan
- If you opt for the Antenatal Care Package you can have your baby as an NHS patient at Watford if you are normally entitled to NHS care, but you will not be considered a full private patient. This means you will not have a priority pre-booked private room in the Knutsford Suite, but you can choose to pre-book a private postnatal amenity room there if you would like to, subject to availability. www.theknutsfordsuite.co.uk/charges.php
- If you do not have NHS entitlement, you will not be able to choose this option
- Once you go into labour or are admitted for induction or caesarean section, you become an NHS patient at Watford. You will therefore not need to pay the hospital charges.
What is included:
- All antenatal consultations
- All ultrasound scans including dating scan and mid pregnancy anomaly scan, but not the nuchal scan
- Availability throughout pregnancy to deal with any problems that may arise. (If Mr Sheridan is on holiday or not available, another consultant will cover without extra charge)
- 24/7 access to Sarah via mobile phone for emergencies/urgent pregnancy problems
What is not included:
- Labour and birth care, inpatient obstetric postnatal care and 6 week postnatal examination.
- The fee from any other doctor who treats you privately during pregnancy,
- Pathology charges at Spire hospital.
- Antenatal classes with Sarah www.theknowledgeantenatal.com
Please see Frequently Asked Questions about Fees for more information.